July 15, 2013 | By Paul Natland |
Pureform & PureKids Radiology is actively looking for motivated people to join our growing team! Please refer to our Careers section for more information (MyPureform.com/Careers).
We’re a boutique radiologist-owned provider of diagnostic imaging services in the Calgary community. We provide a full-range of diagnostic imaging services with distinct competencies in Women’s Health and Pediatrics. As a passionate group of radiologists, technologists and medical assistants we provide a personal touch in a friendly, respectful, and professional environment. More information can be found at MyPureform.com.
Working at Pureform and PureKids Radiology you can expect:
- Competitive earnings and comprehensive benefits
- Generous education allowance and support for ongoing training and learning
- RRSP matching program
- Flexible work schedules to match work life balance
- Full access to our dedicated Radiologists
- All digital modalities and modern equipment
Pureform and PureKids Sonographers are responsible for delivering exceptional care to all of our patients in a respectful, compassionate, and welcoming environment. As a Pureform and PureKids Sonographer you will independently perform and communicate the results of diagnostic examinations to the Radiologists. A successful candidate maintains the highest level of medical ethics at all times and is driven to continually improve their level of understanding and knowledge in this field.
We are seeking full- and part-time applicants at all three of our Calgary and Area clinics.
- Graduate of a recognized formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
- Ability to perform a wide range of sonographic exams
- Active certification and member in good standing with Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (CSDMS)
- Active certification and good standing with Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Competency with Windows-based computer programs
- Vascular, MSK, and Pediatric experience is an asset.
Please submit a statement of interest and introduction along with your current resume to:
Ultrasound Supervisor, Pureform and PureKids Radiology
519 – 4916 130 AVE SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2Z 0G4
Janice [at] MyPureform .com
+1 (403) 726 – 9729 x117
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank-you for your interest.